About Jennifer Robertson and Priority Pet Sitting
Jennifer Robertson grew up in Southern California, she attended Mt San Antonio College and received an Associate in Science degree in Animal Science, she graduated from the Veterinary Technician program in 1990. She went to work in Emergency Medicine at The Emergency Pet Clinic of South bay in Torrance. In 1994 she started Priority Pet Sitting. Jennifer relocated her business to the Las Vegas valley in 2004. Jennifer is professional, experienced, friendly and caring to each family she provides service for. For questions about services and pricing please call Jennifer at (702) 458-0700 or via email. Jennifer is an active member of several professional organizations including NAVTA, SNAPPS, PSI, and more:
In June 1993, the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America' s Executive Board passed a resolution declaring the third week in October as National Veterinary Technician Week (NVTW). During this special week, veterinary technicians can focus favorable attention on their profession through a variety of activities.
An Active Member is a veterinary technician who has graduated from a program accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and/or is licensed, certified, or registered as a veterinary technician. Active members are entitled to vote and hold an elected office. Active members must live in the United States. Download a Membership Application or Apply Online.
SNAPPS , or Southern Nevada Association of Professional Pet Services, is a non-profit organization whose members are dedicated to providing quality pet related services as well as educating the public about responsible pet ownership. By hiring a SNAPPS member to provide you with your pet care needs, you are insuring that you are hiring a reputable company whose main concerns are for the well-being of your pets. All SNAPPS members are licensed and insured and are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. SNAPPS members also attend special seminars and classes on aspects of pet care to help provide high quality care for their clients pets. For more information to get a referral for pet care provider in your area call 655-7307 or email us at SoNevadaPets@aol.com
Pet Sitters International is the global leader in the pet-sitting industry. Our longevity, stability and worldwide expansion are unparalleled. Pet Sitters International is dedicated to educating professional pet sitters and promoting, supporting and recognizing excellence in pet sitting.
Kiva lets you connect with and loan money to unique entrepreneurs in the developing world. By choosing a loan on Kiva, you can "sponsor a business" and help the world's working poor make great strides towards economic independence. Throughout the course of the loan (usually 6-12 months), you can receive email journal updates from the entrepreneur you've sponsored. As loans are repaid, you get your loan money back.
Visit Jennifer's profile and add her as a friend on the following networks:
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
LinkedIn is an online network of more than 17 million experienced professionals from around the world, representing 150 industries. Your network consists of your connections, your connections' connections, and the people they know, linking you to thousands of qualified professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I arrange for service?
- Please call or email Priority Pet Sitting to make a reservation.
- How are rates determined?
- Rates are based on the location, number of pets and nature of the services.
- Can I talk with a current customer about Priority Pet Sitting services, personality, and their overall experience??
- You can view my online profiles for customer recommendations & testimonials. References provided upon request.
- What if my animal has special Medical needs?
- Jennifer is a Registered Veterinary Technician and can provide for all medical needs.
- Are you Bonded and Insured?
- Jennifer is Licensed, Bonded and Insured.
- Do you provide service for families with more than one pet?
- We provide service for any number of pets.
- In the event my pet becomes ill while I'm away, what is your policy?
- Priority Pet Siting will take your animal to your Veterinary Hospital.
- In the event I'm delayed returning, what is your policy?
- Priority Pet Sitting will continue to provide service until your return.
- How far in advance do I need to make reservations?
- Please give as much notice as possible, but we will take last minute reservations.
- Can I contact you in case of an emergency?
- Priority Pet Sitting is available via phone or email in case of an emergency.